Monday, August 18, 2014

My six words

I chose these 6 words to represent my life for multiple reasons. The first three words, "What is life?" is a simple question i ask myself on a daily basis. No one truly understands the meaning of life and we all have our different perspectives on how it should be. The next three words, "Ball is life," are used to show my life revolves around the sport of basketball. I do good in school and try to get good grades so I can be able to play. Also, if there is an event going on I have to make sure it doesn't interfere with basketball. These are a few reasons why I chose these words for my six word memoir.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, ball is definitely life. And nice shot, you should shoot like that in the games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree, Ball is and will always be life. Nice shot by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basketball is definitely a very interesting sport although i wouldn't consider it life lol I love the vine though.

    ReplyDelete